- Must be able to work well with, understand, and respect diverse individuals and lifestyles.
- Must be bilingual Spanish-speaking
- Must have excellent written and organizational skills including computer skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Experience working with sexual assault survivors, trauma survivors’ and/or ending violence against women field is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Must be available for weekend/evening coverage as scheduled.
- Must be able to work evenings as needed
- Must be able to attend and be an active participant in DPH/Jane Doe sponsored trainings and meetings.
- Knowledge of the legal system preferred.
- Must be able to attend court appearances and legal appointments as needed.
- Must be able to work well with hospital, police and court staff.
- Experience facilitating groups preferred.
- Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Certification preferred but will certify if necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing individual counseling to victims of sexual assault as well as significant others, including outreach counseling services
- Provide support for clients experiencing crisis due to sexual assault
- Develop and facilitate sexual assault support groups
- Provide overnight and weekend coverage to respond to emergency calls for medical and police advocacy calls. (On-call schedule rotation will include SA Counselors and SA Direct Care Supervisor).
- Provide police and legal advocacy
- Provide walk-in client coverage
- Aid in facilitating Sexual Assault Certification trainings as well as refresher trainings offered by the YWCA
- Participate in community outreach in order to create collaborations between RCC and community agencies
- Provide presentations/trainings and support groups in the community
- Network with local agencies to help build collaborations to better serve the community
- Complete DPH monthly billing of all client contact
- Maintain and update client files on a weekly basis
- Provide clients with referrals as needed
- Attend and participate in weekly individual and group supervision
- Provide statistical data for the agency as requested
- Maintain Client Track System
- Provide Case Management services
- Relevant duties as needed.
Location: Springfield Hourly Rate: $12.82
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Internal applicants must submit updated resumes with letters of interest.