A dynamic program of research and investigation of Cuba’s education system School Children in Cuba Common Ground announces its annual program in Education in Cuba February 16 to 23, 2013.
This program provides a unique opportunity for U.S. teachers and other full time professionals to meet in Cuba with their colleagues and counterparts, to visit schools and to learn about Cuba’s well known education system, pre-school through secondary.
- Literacy Museum and Yo Si Puedo Literacy Project
- School City, with daycare centers through high school
- San Alejandro Art School
- Latin American Reference Center for Special Education
- Castellana Psicopedagogical Project for Children with Special Needs
- Community Project el Niño y la Niña
- Museum of the Revolution
- Museim of Fine Arts
- Education Channel
- Teachers’ Training College
- National Teachers’ Union